Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Daschund Derby

Yes, you read that right! We registered Cuddles for a Daschund Derby. It was pretty entertaining. Over 60 dogs were signed up to race! It was quite a sight.


Waiting for the race to start.


Cuddles has no idea what is going on.



The racing lane!



There's the finish line!



And now, for the exciting footage of Cuddles' race!




















Okay, so she didn't want to race and tried to escape, and I forgot that I was filming.



It's okay, Cuddles, you'll always be #1 with us!



At least you look stylish in your new sweatshirt we bought you because it was so cold outside!



Maybe next year???

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Ha! So funny!!!
Reminds me of the Baby Crawl contest we just saw a couple of weeks ago at the City Fall Fest. The race track was a blanket, and the race took about 5 minutes. :)
Cuddles looks quite chic in her sweatsuit. ha

tharker said...

This is so funny! I love that immediately after hearing START, she turned and ran the other way ;)

Amy said...

LOL... that is hilarious! And some aMAZing footage, if I do say so myself. I'm pretty sure I caught the inside of your snazzy new bag in that footage?

Shellie said...

I was waiting to hear how it went. Too funny!

Megan said...

hilarious!

Mark and Jana said...

That was DANG funny!