Thursday, May 27, 2010

Clay is Awesome!!

Clay sold his four-wheeler to my dad. Why is this exciting, you may ask? Because with some of the money, he bought me.............................................................

(Drumroll please)





THIS!


It's my very own mini notebook!! At this moment I am writing this on the counter in my kitchen. It is the cutest thing ever! I can use it anywhere in the house. But the best part is the color.


That's right!! Clay found me a purple laptop. It's my dream come true!


It's a little smaller than a sheet of paper!

So what Clay bought with his money from the sale of the 4-wheeler is: a laptop for me, a new computer for his mom, and an Ipad for him. So now in this house we have 3 desk computers, 2 laptops and 1 Ipad.

Clay is a computer nerd (and I mean that nicely!) and he's pulling me in with him!

3 comments:

Heather said...

How fun! I love the color.

Shellie said...

Purple is perfect for you. Clay is awesome!

tharker said...

Sweet!!!!