Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Sweet Savannah!!

My sweet Savannah is now eight years old!!! Here are a few pictures of her.


The day she was born! I look like that because I am completely drugged.

The cute babe at 3 weeks old

3 months old

Chillin' with her sis uh I mean, dog Cuddles.
What is it with babies and the remote control?





Waiting for daddy to come home.




2 years old,

3 years old,


4, 5 years old,


and before I knew it, she was off to kindergarten!!


Here's a cake I made that actually turned out.








Now she is a great big sister.


What a pretty girl!

We love our Savannah. She is such a joy to have in our family. Love you sweetheart!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

So crazy to think that she was that little when you moved in!! She's grown up to be quite the little lady. Happy Birthday.

Reba said...

i love the photos! Happy birthday!

tharker said...

Happy Birthday (late) Savannah!!

I loved seeing all the pictures of her through the years. What a beautiful girl, inside and out.