Friday, May 13, 2011

My Little Boy is TWO!!!

Yesterday was Colby's birthday and we had a fun day.  We went to Red Robin for dinner, then had cake and opened presents at home.  Take a look!

In this video, Clay brings out a basketball hoop.



He loves these tools from my mom.  He slept with the screwdriver last night.



He got a lot of sand box toys from Grandma Hayes.  Now he'll have something to play with outside.



And new clothes from my mom.  He looks very handsome.



Look at this awesome birthday cake!!!  My friend Amy used her great knowledge of cakes and helped me make this cake so I wouldn't have another disaster like last year.  Thanks Amy!





This video is of Colby, ah, not blowing out his candles.  He didn't quite get that part.


Happy birthday to my sweet little boy! 

2 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Colby! I can't believe he is really two years old. Times flies, for sure.

Amy said...

Our cake turned out awesome, I agree. Thanks for letting me help. It was fun! Happy Birthday little Colby!