Monday, March 15, 2010

The Week From.... (You Know Where)

I wrote about Colby being sick. Now I get to write about the rest of the family being sick. Every single one of us. Luckily we got through it in a mere four days. Except there was a lot of puking and other unpleasantries in those four days. When I got sick on Friday I begged Clay to stay home to help with the two kids that were sick, which was lucky on my part when that evening Dakotah threw up all over her bed and Clay had to clean it up. The end result was that on Saturday Clay got sick too (we didn't want him to be left out) but he was worse than any of us had been.

I'm happy to report that now all of us are better, the house has been aired out, Lysol has been sprayed on every surface, and all bedding has been washed.

I am ready for spring!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Lame!

I'm ready for spring, too! Now if only it would actually warm up. My kids seem to think that since it has "warmed up" to 60 degrees, it is clearly swimming weather. Only to me, it is clearly not. :)

tharker said...

Everyone I know who has had this has also said that every member of their family got it. There is one NASTY bug going around! So glad you guys are all better.

Come on Spring!!

Meichelle said...

Ick. That sounds unpleasant to say the least. We miss you guys!!