Monday, April 5, 2010

Back To It

Spring break last week was wonderful. The kids played nice (most of the time), we were able to just relax at home and not be rushing here and there. Dakotah had two weeks off from school with parent/teacher conferences one week and spring break the next. I got so used to having her with me and Colby that when I took the girls to school this morning I had a hard time letting her go. We had so much fun playing games and being together.

Now the house is quiet.

Too quiet.

2 comments:

tharker said...

My house is quiet too, but I like it ;)

Amy said...

I hear ya. My spring break was similar. No schedule, no lessons, just time to play with my kids. I loved it!

Emily still hasn't gone back to school yet. She started running a fever on Sunday night. :(

p.s. I'm up for some hand and foot whenever you are!