Thursday, April 8, 2010

We Are Boring

I'm sure nobody has noticed that my posts have become few and far between. That's because there is nothing going on that I deem to be blog worthy. The Hayes family is just going along with the flow and we haven't had any sensational stories or even half boring stories to share. So, I am still here, I will post when I feel like it, and in the meantime I will get other stuff done. So check back sometimes; for us, boring is good.



In a small attempt to liven up this post, here are some pics of my kids this morning.



Colby keeping watch for the girls' ride.


Cuddles keeping watch for the girls' ride.


Dakotah trying to finishing practicing before her ride comes.


Savannah looking out for their ride. (Amazingly they were ready on time this morning!)



Yesterday Colby found a new hiding spot behind the couch.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I have noticed, but then I'm boring too. But boring is good!

Cute pictures!

Heather said...

I love that they are keeping a 'ride vigil'- even cuddles is in on it!

Life isn't boring, just peaceful! Enjoy it.

Michelle said...

Yay for a post from you! I like boring. :)

Melissa said...

Sometimes boring is even better than good!!

tharker said...

Boring IS good. I would much rather have a boring life, than constant chaos.

I swear Colby's cute little face keeps changing. He is losing that little baby look. Love that boy! (but please ask him to stop growing so fast!)