Monday, April 12, 2010

Colby is eleven months

This little guy of ours is something else. We love him, love him, love him!! And while I wish that he would stop growing up so fast, it is so fun to watch him learn to do new things.

He can stand up against things, which means that nothing on the tables are safe anymore.

His main goal every day is to get in the dog dish. He has succeeded a few times!

He loves to eat!! But not just anything. Baby food isn't good enough anymore. He wants the real stuff. Yesterday he ate an entire piece of pizza. Sometimes he eats more than his sisters.

He will be shortly weaned from nursing because he knows how to use his four teeth. Good thing he likes food so much.

He is a fast crawler. One day I couldn't find him. I found him in my closet on the other side of the house.

He loves playing with his sisters and friends. At the end of this video he does a face plant but don't worry! He wasn't hurt!




He loves balls!! He loves to play catch with his daddy. The other day as Clay threw him the ball I realized that he was actually catching it. Watch!


5 comments:

Marilyn Johnson said...

It seems just like yesterday that Colby was born. Now look at him! It's going to be lots of fun trying to keep up with him.

Heather said...

He's really good with that ball! I'm impressed. Good luck with the weaning, those teeth are always good motivators, huh?

tharker said...

11 months! WHAT?!!! I agree with your mom. It really feels like I just came to see him for the first time.

Amy said...

Wow! Look at him catching the ball! I can't believe he is almost 1 already!

Tyler and Caryn said...

What a little all star! Ty was impressed! (Me too!) Colby is such a cute boy!