Thursday, December 2, 2010

Post With No Name

I haven't blogged for a while but, really, who wants to read about the mundane tasks of my day.  I get to play with a cute little boy (who is NOT mundane) but, man, he is a pooper!!!!  He also would love nothing more than to play in that glorious snow (cough) but his mommy is a bit of a wimp.  I do not play in the snow.  But I do make a mean cup of hot cocoa!!!!


I am happy to say that I am 100% excited about this holiday season. After Austin died, the last thing I wanted to do was celebrate anything.  That gloom has past.  I am singing Christmas carols, and I am so excited to watch Colby see the tree lit up (which will be put up this Saturday).  I have finished all of my Christmas shopping except one present and I have a couple ideas for the Christmas gathering that we are hosting this year.  Yes, I feel good right now.

Oh yeah,  I am being put in nursery in January.  I'm not too thrilled about that but I have ideas there too!!  Hopefully they will make it easier for the kids and more enjoyable for me.  

3 comments:

PRP said...

Hooray! So happy to hear you're loving the holidays. Isn't it just magical?

Merry Christmas Andrea!

Melissa said...

So glad to hear that things are looking up for you this year! Wish it was at our house, too, but I guess its just our turn to deal with hard things.

Merry Christmas!

tharker said...

I would love to see Colby's face when he see the tree all lit up! He's such a cutie!

Oooh, you're going in Nursery! I'll totally cross my fingers that Eva will get you when she goes into Nursery in May!!