Friday, May 29, 2009

I'm still Kickin

Although a little more slowly.

The new man in my life is very good to me, but he does need to eat during the night. I'm trying to adjust to going on less sleep. (And feeling like a zombie in the meantime.)

My mom was here for two weeks so now I'm trying to figure out how to do things on my own. We tried to convince her to live with us but she likes my dad too much.

The girls are huge helps. They love their new brother so much and attack him often with lots of kisses.

I'm looking forward to school being over so when 7:00 am rolls around, if Colby is still asleep, then I will be, too!

6 comments:

Amy said...

I know, what's with moms wanting to live with their husbands?? My mom wouldn't stay either.
Your girls are more than welcome to come play whenever they want. My girls are begging for a playdate. Really.

River Hopkins said...

Sorry it's been so long since I commented. I do know what you mean about sleeping in after 7. I look forward to it too. Unfortunately, Kaleigh does not. I hope it won't be too long til we see you. Remember we are on the way to So Cal... hee hee hee...

Heather said...

sleep .............

tharker said...

So glad to hear that things are going well at the Haye's house.

I love hearing Dokatah talk about "baby Colby" when I see her at preschool. It's very obvious that those two girls are in love!

Vanessa said...

I'm happy everything is going so great! It's so hard to lose out on sleep. When does school get out anyway?

Megan said...

sleep? i can't even remember it...
good thing those sweet baby faces and sounds and smells make up for it!
keep kickin'