Friday, May 1, 2009

Whiny, Whiny

I'm already starting today in a bad mood so what was supposed to be a quick trip to Walmart irritated me even more. All I needed was some fabric cut. No "associate" was there, ringing the bell numerous times did not alert anyone to come, so I wandered around the store for more than five minutes searching for an "associate". I finally found one at the dressing rooms, which is a distance from fabrics. She paged for assistance and amazingly someone was there when I returned. She said she worked in automotive.

So, if you want to shop without being bothered, Walmart is the place to go. If you need help with anything, well, good luck finding someone to help you.

4 comments:

Heather said...

That is always the story when I'm trying to get fabric there too, UGH. Amazingly someone was ready and waiting when I went there on Tuesday, a MIRACLE that's for sure.

Michelle said...

I so agree!!! I can't stand Walmart. And I always go there, darn it. Can't fight with cheap, I guess.
Remember the vests the workers used to wear? They said, "How may I help you?" on the BACK. I think that's significant. :)

Amy said...

Lame! Look at automotive lady turned fabric cutter... amazing... can I just cut it myself??

tharker said...

Walmart is the devil's lair...yet I still frequent that place...funny how that works ;)