Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Odd and ends

  • I am feeling better. Feeling about medium.
  • Yesterday was Clay and my 10 year anniversary. He's a good guy to put up with me that long! He did say that it didn't feel like it's been that long.
  • I bought new capris a few weeks ago. Tried them on, they fit fine. About a week later they were saggy on me so I sewed another button on so I could cinch them tighter. When I wore them a couple days ago, they were saggy again! It's great that I'm slimming down, not great that my new capris don't fit.
  • The cat has been back.
  • We're leaving for California tomorrow!! We're staying at Ventura, going to the beach, Disneyland, a Dodgers game. Then we're driving to Idaho, we're blessing Colby there, then we'll stay until my sister's wedding on August 8th. We'll drive home August 9th. I am so excited to go. I'm excited to see my family and show off Colby. Wish us luck on the drive. Be back in three weeks.............................

5 comments:

Amy said...

Glad you're feeling better! Have a fun trip!!! It will be good to see your family.

Heather said...

enjoy the trip! The girls are going to love it!

Shelly said...

I hope you have a fun trip! I miss the beach so much, enjoy it for me.

tharker said...

That's exciting about your pants being too big! That's always a good feeling!!!

You're going to have such a great time. I can't wait to hear all about it!

So glad you're feeling better. Love you!

Meichelle said...

I can't wait to see you guys. I have a gift for you and for colby! See you soon!
Meichelle