Monday, July 20, 2009

A roller coaster

I have been having a rough week. I don't know why, I just am. I am on a roller coaster, my mood is constantly up and down, up and down. I don't get why I get to these points of near self-destruction!!

A shining point in the week.........

Remember the frog story? Yesterday when we went to the cemetary there was another frog (maybe the same one?) by Austin's headstone. Instead of pennies from heaven, I get frogs from heaven. I really think Austin is telling me that he is okay and doing well.

Maybe tomorrow I will be okay and doing well.

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

Andrea...Janna is your best friend, not your only friend! We are all here for you. Sometimes being a stay at home mom can make it feel like you don't have any friends except the kiddos, but that's why we have blogging, right?

By the way, Happy Anniversary!

Laura Pearson said...

You're completely not stupid. You have a right to feel bad about not having time with your husband on your anniversary, especially since it's your tenth, right? I'm so sorry. Hope your day goes better, soon. Happy Anniversary!!

Love, Laura

Amy said...

Janna is not your only friend. Sorry you're having a rough week. Let me know if I can help.

tharker said...

You have so many people who care about you. I feel so blessed to call myself your friend. Please lean on me. I'm here for you whenever you need a shoulder or just someone to hang out with. Call me!

I'm sorry that your week is starting off on a rough note, but it can get better. Remember not to focus on the bad. Look for the good in your life, because there's SO much there.

I love that another little frog came to visit Austin's headstone! He really is letting you know he loves you and he's alright.

I love you Andrea!!

Michelle said...

Ya'll have been through some serious Stress in the last year or so, and it's not surprising that things are still unsettled emotionally.
Especially with a new baby (is Colby sleeping better yet?). . ..
I love your Austin moment. Isn't it amazing to have a sweet, perfect son to watch over you no matter what?

Anonymous said...

I love you Andrea. Aunt Teri