Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Did I read that right??

I received in the mail yesterday a questionnaire so I opened it to look at it. This is what it says word for word (I promise it says this!):


"Today I have some questions about the usage of paper towels in your household. We realize that this is a lengthy questionnaire, but your answers are extremely important to us. (Quick glance through; it is a 22 page questionnare on paper towels!) If you feel like you are getting tired or need a break it is probably a good idea to stop for a while, take a break, and come back to the questionnaire when you've had a chance to rest."

Really? That's good advice whenever filling out a questionnaire. They must be serious about their paper towels! I read it to Clay and started laughing so hard I could barely read it. I haven't laughed that hard for a loooooonnngg time. It felt good.

I better get started filling this thing out! I don't know how many breaks I'll need!

4 comments:

Amy said...

LOL... that is hilarious! You know, paper towels are very important to some people! Some people smooth them out, fold them up and save them for later use! You never know when there might be a paper towel shortage! lol...

good luck on the questionnaire, you certainly don't want to get a D on that thing.

Anonymous said...

You need to save the instructions and the questionaire. Next time you've had a bad day bring it out and it will surely lighten your day. Love you! Mom

Michelle said...

HA!! Love it.

tharker said...

Holy cow, they act like you're taking the SAT's or something ;) That is hilarious!