Monday, November 16, 2009

Elder Holland

Yesterday we had a special stake conference with Jeffery R. Holland of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles. I absolutely loved it!! His talk was so wonderful and encompassed all individuals. My favorite part was when he blessed the entire congregation. I was blessed by an apostle of the Lord. It was so amazing being in an intimate setting with him. These last couple of weeks have been so difficult for me. Being there and listening to Elder Holland speak just took all that away. I feel able to continue on. It was a wonderful experience.

5 comments:

tharker said...

It really was such a great experience. I too loved his blessing for us. I also loved when he told the teenagers that he's been their age, but they haven't been his!

Nathan and Bonnie said...

I agree-it was a neat Conference....crazy as it was with our kids all over the place. :-) I was telling Nathan Saturday night how I had a lot of fun talking with you Saturday, and how I want you guys to come over and teach us Hand and Foot. :-)

Amy said...

It was amazing. I feel changed.

I'm sorry you've been having a couple difficult weeks. I had no idea and I feel horrible that I must have contributed to that stress on the 3rd and 4th. I really appreciate you taking my girls for me.

I know you have closer friends, but I am here if you need anything.

Mark and Jana said...

Elder Holland came to Omaha quite a few years ago and made a huge impact on Mark and I. To this day he is one of our favorites!

Michelle said...

Awesome. I love Elder Holland!