Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Good Mom Moment

This morning I went to the cupboard to take my, ah, we'll call them my happy pills. I realized that I didn't have any more and said, "Oh, my pills are gone." Dakotah asked, "What are your pills for?" I told her that they helped me to be a good mom. She replied, "But you're already a good mom." Thank you Dakotah. It's nice to hear that sometimes.





In other news:

Colby had a couple of friends over to play, Brenna Brown and Bernice Hansen.
We had fun with them!
(At the very beginning of the video watch Brenna, the girl in the middle, do her old man look!)
All these kiddos are about a month apart.






Colby loves his dad!







Here's a close shot of Colby taking a bite out of Clay's nose.

6 comments:

tharker said...

Love that Colby's eating his dad's nose!

Is that Berneice? Oh, how I miss Shellie!

Heather said...

Those are some cute shots of Clay and Colby. I'm loving Savannah in the new sidebar picture... red is a good color.

You are a good mom, glad Dakotah could remind you.

Amy said...

Good girl Dakotah! What a sweetheart!

I love the pajamas Colby is wearing in that first video. Sean and Addy both wore some identical to that.

Cute pictures!

Mark and Jana said...

I always new Clay would make a good dad!!!! Happy Pills are AWESOME!!!

Mark and Jana said...

I meant to spell new...knew in my last comment.

cate create said...

I have always thought you were a great mom! Dakota is so sweet! Loved looking at all your family pictures! I love the one of you and Clay - such a cute couple!