Thursday, November 12, 2009

I've Said It Before, But I'll Say It Again....

Why does time have to go so fast!!??!!

My little baby is now 6 months old. I'm really having a hard time believing it.


Colby-one day old



6 weeks old



5 months old



A few of Colby's favorite things besides his Mommy is--his Bumbo and his fingers



Oatmeal cereal



His sisters



We love you, Colby!!! Thank you for being in our family. We love your wonderful spirit and you have truly comforted our aching hearts.

8 comments:

Heather said...

Such a big boy! He looks a little like Dakota in some of those pictures. Watch out- he's gonna be one before you know it!

Shelly said...

He is such a good looking little guy! I wish the first year didn't have to go so fast.

Amy said...

Happy 6 months Colby!

Michelle said...

Oh, he is SO CUTE!!! I'm so glad you have him. :)

tharker said...

I love those chubby little cheeks! And I agree, he is looking more and more like Dakotah. Such a sweet boy!

tharker said...

P.S.
I would ask you to put in a request to freeze time so that he won't grow any older, but that would mean that I would be pregnant forever! So, how 'bout we wait a couple more weeks, and then you put in that request? ;)

Vanessa said...

He is so cute! I love how much your kids look alike. It's hard to believe it has been 6 months already.

Megan said...

those cheeks are delicious!
i think he looks like Dakota. cuddles and cuddles because time isn't slowing down, my baby just turned one...