Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Baby Book

When I was pregnant with Austin I bought a baby book for him, as I have one for all my kids. But when he died, I didn't want to use the book. I wouldn't ever be able to fill in most of the pages and that would make it hard to look at. I asked my friend Cindy if she would take the book and, using it as an example, copy the pages that would only pertain to Austin. She handed it over to Nicole Z. who is the queen of scrapbooking. This book she made looks almost exactly like the book I bought. It is better than I imagined it would be and I have a baby book for my beautiful son that I will be able to fill in all pages of it! Thank you, Cindy and Nicole!!!! It is beautiful!!








5 comments:

Heather said...

That book is adorable. Nicole is pretty amazing with paper. So glad you have a place to write all about Austin.

Amy said...

Wow that turned out great! I'm glad it turned out how you wanted it.

Melissa said...

That is beautiful!

Nicole said...

YAY! I am so glad you like it!

tharker said...

Nicole did such a good job!