Tuesday, November 4, 2008

We just got back from being in Idaho for a week. It was a very nice break for me. I didn't really do anything. I didn't have to clean or cook. I slept in every day. My mom did everything. She cleaned, cooked, did laundry, cleaned up after the girls messes, and worked every day. Thanks, Mom, for taking good care of us.



Savannah is lovely Belle for Halloween.
Dakotah is a kitten. (The way she acted, I told people she was a cat with rabies.)


This is what Clay did for the whole week which included his birthday. He caught three steelhead fish and gave them away to family because his wife won't let him bring them home.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Glad you had a good time. Sorry we missed getting to see you. Our schedule just didn't ever cooperate with our plans.

Amy said...

Wow! Savannah looks so different with curly hair! Emily didn't recognize her until I told her who it was. Glad you had a good trip!

Vanessa said...

Your girls are so cute! I'm happy you're back! I missed you!