Monday, December 29, 2008

Good news all around

We got our ring and necklace that we ordered with Austin's handprint on it. They came the Monday before Christmas. It was perfect because I wrapped Clay's and hid it in his stocking and surprised him with it!!!


This is my necklace with Austin's handprint. It is inscribed
with his name and birthdate on the back.
This is Clay's ring. It has Austin's handprint all the way around it.
It is also inscribed with his name and birthdate.

Aren't they wonderful?? I am loving my necklace.
Austin is with me every place I go.

Clay got me a digital picture frame and I can access all my pictures on my computer from it. So every day I choose a new file to display! It's fun to have my Christmas pictures already showing. It's fun.

Also, Clay is done driving!!! How exciting is that!!! I am ready to welcome the new year!!


6 comments:

Heather said...

What a great idea to surprise Clay. I bet his face was priceless!

No driving = more sleep, who wouldn't love that?

::lindsay said...

I'm so glad you finally received your necklace and his ring. I love the idea of you having Austin with you wherever you go.

I'm so glad Clay doesn't have to work at Fed Ex anymore. Hooray!

tharker said...

The necklace and ring both look perfect, Andrea! And I too love that you surprised Clay with it.

I'm happy for Clay that he no longer has to drive!

Amy said...

Those are so beautiful.

Melissa said...

Those are very lovely, Andrea. What a sweet gift for both of you.

Michelle said...

Oh, how beautiful! Where did you get those?
I absolutely love having physical reminders like that to tie me to Benjamin in my daily life still here in mortality.