Monday, January 5, 2009

Spread the News!!

Austin's headstone is finally in the ground!! We went to the cemetary before church yesterday and there it was! It is so beautiful! They did so wonderful getting it in the ground straight and all. I want everyone to go see it! We will be at the cemetary this Saturday, the 10th at 3:00pm if you want to go then and see us there, too. I really want to know what everyone thinks of it. So please spread the word!

Austin is buried at Sunset Memorial Gardens off the Bypass Highway. After you turn into the cemetary, turn right and take the road all the way to the end. You'll end up at the funeral home. Austin's grave is right under a big tree in the section closest to the funeral home. (For all of you who don't live near, I'll post a picture of it after a while.)

Please go see it!!! Please go visit my baby.

Tiffani, will you put this on your blog? People read yours.

13 comments:

Heather said...

How exciting! This is a great day! I'll see you Saturday.

Kate said...

What a wonderful day that had to have been for you yesterday :)
We can't go on Saturday, but if you don't mind, James and I will go visit Thursday...I can't wait to see how great it looks :)

Melissa said...

That is wonderful news. Too bad I don't live close to you, but I'll look forward to seeing a photo.

Anonymous said...

I wish we could be there on Saturday. Thanks for sending us a picture of the headstone. We love all of you.
Mom & Dad

Stacia said...

I bet that was such a sweet moment to see it finally there! Thanks for sharing the news.

spastic one said...

Exciting news! I know this has been a long time comeing and I'm glad it's finally here.

tharker said...

Yes, I will definitely go see it! And yes, this will go on my blog too!

tharker said...

But I think it's pretty safe to say that lot's of people read your's too!

Amy said...

Hooray! I definitely will go see it.

Lisa Christine said...

I am so glad to hear your wonderful news!

Emily said...

You don't know me, but I read Tiffani's post and had to come read the news! I went through and read your entire blog and I'm so impressed with you. What a beautiful family you have. My sister lost her baby boy back in March and has since had 2 miscarriages. It has been heartbreaking, but there is so much hope. I wish I lived there (still) so I could come see sweet Austin's new headstone. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and making all of us appreciate life a little more.

Lillian Callister said...

Hi,
I don't know if you remember me from ballet class last year, our daughters were in class together. I am neighbors with Lisa and found your blog through hers. I just read the whole thing I am so sorry for all that you have been through the past year. Your girls are so beautiful!!!

River said...

So sad I can't be there. I really wish I could. I can't wait to see the picture. I'll be there in spirit. 3pm! I'll make a point to be somewhere special. ;)