Monday, February 16, 2009

What a Great Start!

I woke up this morning expecting it to be another ordinary day. (With the exception of having kids home because of no school.) I ate breakfast and wandered downstairs to check my email since I haven't checked it all weekend. It opened and I clicked on a new email. I read it. Not believing who it was from, I read it again. And again. Finally realizing it really was from this person I had to call my mom to tell her and now I have to share it with everyone!! The daughter of Elaine S. Dalton came upon my blog and left a comment! Isn't that exciting?!? It's the last comment on the page.

8 comments:

Janna G said...

That is so neat!

meohmyers said...

That is so cool, Andrea! That's a great reason to love blogging! How else would she have been able to relate to you unless she had stumbled across your blog. I love it. What a great way to start your morning!

Heather said...

Wow! That is cool.

tharker said...

What a wonderful surprise! Not only did she happen to find your blog, but you also share a deeply personal and difficult experience. We truly are all connected!

Amy said...

Wow! That is awesome!

Melissa said...

That is amazing!

Ms. Kristen said...

COOL! You should see my stair well! I had vinyl lettering done that says "We can do Hard Things"...so we can read it everyday!
You are wonderful!

Ms. Kristen said...

COOL! You should see my stair well! I had vinyl lettering done that says "We can do Hard Things"...so we can read it everyday!
You are wonderful!