Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My family

I have written a lot about my baby Austin, so now I'd like to fill you in about my other family members.



I'll start with the dog. (Only because I'm still figuring this out!) Cuddles is a purebred miniature dachsund. She loves feet, the sun and barking at people. She just turned 8 in August and Dakotah asked if she was going to get baptized.
This is my cutie Dakotah. She just turned 4 in August and will be going to preschool for the 2nd year. She is a huge teaser!! She looks innocent but lurking inside her is a silly monster! She loves to do ballet and to dance around the house. She is a sweetheart.



This is my sweet Savannah, who just turned 6 in August. She just started 1st grade and is gone all day!! She has lost two teeth and is working on her third. (There goes the pretty smile!) She also loves doing ballet. She very sensitive and emotional. She is a good sister and has a caring heart.



This is my husband Clay, snoozing with the dog. He works in Mattawa doing computer stuff and also works part-time for Fedex. So he's tired a lot. He gets silly when he plays games. He doesn't care when I don't make dinner (which is almost every night).
There is so much that I could say about my family but there is so little time!! I love my hubby and girls and am so thankful for them!

5 comments:

tharker said...

I LOVE the picture of Clay. That is awesome!

I too think your family is pretty darn great. Love your silly girls. This morning when Savannah jumped out of Cindy's van, the very first thing she showed me was her latest loose tooth. She was SO excited! Cute, cute girls!

Piano Gal Val said...

Andrea - This is Valerie (from ID) I just posted a comment on a earlier post (I think one in August) and I wanted to make sure you got it. Think of you....email, post on my blog, or call soon. V

River said...

Dakotha is so sweet. I love that she wants Cuddles baptized. And wow Savannah lost two teeth already. Ohhh we are missing so much.

Anonymous said...

Andrea,

I just ran into Valerie yesterday, she told me about your blog. It's great to read about your family, and see how much everyone has grown. Your girls are so big! It was also good to read how you feel about Austin, and how you are dealing with your grief. Merle and I still think about you guys often and we pray for you. I can't imagine how hard losing your baby boy has been. I'm glad that you can talk about him and remember him. And you're right--Austin is part of your family and he's important and he matters. Hang in there, we're all pulling for you guys.

emahaf said...

You have such a great family, and your girls are so sweet. Keep feeling what you are feeling, You are Austins Mom and he will always be with you and your family. I have never lost a child but when my son was born we went through a long period of time where we did not know if he would live to see the next day, I remember the grief of knowing that this day could be his last. We were sad and scared all the time. my prayers are with you.