Monday, September 22, 2008

My Girls



These are pictures wonderful Janna took of my girls. Aren't they beautiful?




These jumpers were the project I was working on when Austin died. It took me a month to finally get around to finishing them. I've had them done for a while but I wanted to show them off. I've been told they look store bought!

*************************************************************************************

Today I took Savannah to the doctor because her throat hurt and she's had strep several times. They had to do the swab test and she flipped out before they even did it!! She covered her mouth with both hands and was bawling and yelling, "She better not do it! I want to go home! I'm NOT doing it!!" Finally the doctor came in and pulled her down on the bed and held her arms so the nurse could do the swab. And after all that the test was negative. Nice.

9 comments:

tharker said...

Janna did such a great job with these pictures. They turned out adorable!

I already told you what I thought about your dresses. They look PERFECT!!! I think you did such a good job Andrea!!

Okay, poor Savannah. I can't believe that poor girl is sick again. Let me know if you need help with Dakota or anything if you need to take Savannah in to more appts.

Cindy said...

Your girls are so cute! And, Janna always does such a great job. I love all of your pictures around your house that are courtesy of Janna. Sorry about Savannah. I hope she feels better permanently this time!

::lindsay said...

Love the pictures of your girls.

You did a great job on those dresses. They really do look store-bought.

Ms. Kristen said...

I love the jumpers! YOu need to teach a sewing class!
Sounds like a fun doctor trip! Katlyn went to the dr. today and has double ear infection and sinus infection! Gotta love the fall time~!
Cute girls!

Meichelle said...

Grrr. Why haven't you visited my blog or told me you had one? That makes me slightly sad! I wish I would have known. :) We miss you guys and I am so glad that I can now keep updated through the blog!

Meichelle said...

Oh, and those dresses are adorable!!!!!!!!!!

Debie Spurgeon said...

The pictures are adorable. Wonderful job on the dresses, what a great skill to have.

PRP said...

The dresses are adorable. As someone who literally cannot sew a stitch, I am completely impressed!

River said...

Love those dresses. Amazing! I'm jealous. Sorry to hear about Savannah. Goodness, doesn't it seem to always be that way. Well, I hope she feels better really soon.