Thursday, March 5, 2009

Humor is Everything

Just so you all know that we are still a fun loving, love to laugh family, I will share the following story.

A couple years ago when my parents visited my dad read one of my Mary Higgins Clark books. Ever since then Savannah has kept the book and would "read" it. Well now she really can read so she has been reading this Mary Higgins Clark book for real. One day while we were driving, I heard this from the backseat:

"Mom! This book says sexy!"

A minute later:

"Dam-n. Is that right? Yeah, dam-n."

It's against my better judgement, but hearing these things from your six year old is hilarious!!

For those concerned mothers out there, the reading of this book has been postponed until more mature years. She is now reading Henry Huggins and has available to her fifty Babysitter Club books, Ramona Quimby, Charlotte's Web, Pollyanna, and others.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, man, that is funny!

tharker said...

Smart girl!!!

Melissa said...

Classic kid humor! Love it!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

hilarious!
i read all the babysitters club books when i was a kid...