Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mission: Impossible??

Your Mission: Help us find a name for our unborn child. Must be approved by a very picky parent (not me).

Should You Choose To Accept: There are two requirements for any name submitted.

Requirement #1: The name MUST be the name of a city to follow our family's theme that we have ended up with. We have Savannah, Georgia, North or South Dakota(h), and Austin, Texas. (Any other possible state names have already been vetoed.)

Requirement #2: The name MUST be a serious, possible suggestion! No silly ideas such as Walla Walla or Kennewick will be tolerated! Any suggestions that you submit must be a name that you would consider naming your own child. (Anyone who suggests Orlando will be cut off for a week.)

This is a dangerous, but necessary mission. Your bravery will be honored. Now get out those maps and start reading!

14 comments:

Kate said...

Lol. James is really picky too when it comes to names.
Here is what I could think of:
Memphis, Bronx,Dallas, Camden, Dayton, Jackson, Lincoln, Rawling,Jefferson, Trenton.

My favorites are Memphis, Bronx and Lincoln.
Good luck!! Hope you are feeling well :)

Heather said...

Carson, Trenton, Easton, Chandler, Stockton

If I find more I'll post again.

Shelly said...

We considered Dallas and Dayton for our own kids. We have a Logan too. Those are the only off the top of my head. I will let you know if I think of any more.

Meichelle said...

I love Carson, Dayton, Walker, Chandler, Jackson, Logan, Mason, Easton, Moroni, and Blake says "Pittsburgh" LOL. just kidding he says.
Hehehe. Hope that helps.
Meichelle
(and Blake too :D )

Chris and Reba said...

Branson , Redmond, Dallas, Akron, Benton, Hamilton, Rigby, Sanford, Brighton, Hilliard, Leighton, Wasatch

Reba said...

Um, yeah, that last one was me.
Also, Berkeley, Henderson.

Can it be a city not in the US?
Melbourne, Sydney . . .

tharker said...

Hudson
Payson

Amy said...

Casper, Wyoming
Warren, Michigan

Are you wanting to keep with the names ending with N?

Canton, OH
Jackson, OH or WY
Trenton, NJ

Anonymous said...

Natalie & I already told you about Jackson. Don't forget Hayden. (My favorite -- Hayden Clay Hayes sounds so cool.) Are you & Clay at a stalmate over Colby & Jordan? Love ya, Mom

PRP said...

We also considered Dallas which I think is awesome. And I love Hudson, Carson, and Jackson in particular.

Can't wait to hear what you decide on!

Vanessa said...

Phoenix,Prescott,Grant,Denver, Israel, Roman, Kingston, Jefferson

I liked a lot of the others that were suggested too, I was just trying to find new ones.

This was fun :)

Mark and Jana said...

I also love the name Hayden. My favorite is Camden because I really wanted to name Kaleb, Camden, but I would have spelled it Kamden. I also like the names your mom mentioned.....I think they were Colby and Jordan.

Ms. Kristen said...

Dillon, Mt.!!!!
You can name him after your favorite piano student! HaHa!

Good luck!

John & Sarah said...

A lot of the ones we thought of other people already said. We also thought of Lincoln, Payson, Orlando, Jackson, Eugene, Everett, Sherridan, Frederick, Anderson, Patterson, Monroe and Dayton. Whew!

Does it have to be from the US? There is a city named Brandon in Canada.

Hope that helps.