Thursday, March 26, 2009

Janna is the Best!

I think I am finally allowing myself to be excited about having this baby. Janna has had a lot to do with that. We had some ideas about decorating the baby room for Austin that never came to be and she has been determined that they will get done for this baby, Colby. On Monday she transformed the baby's room and I'm so thrilled!



Janna made this valance and hung it. Notice the cute decals on the wall.




She also made this blanket in two days! The blue hankerchiefs were decoration for Austin's baby shower and she put them in the blanket for Colby.


Janna made these names. I received Austin's only two days before he died and never hung it up. We decided to hang them together .


The cowboy boots were Clay's when he was little. Amy made the hat for Austin and I can't bear to put it away so there it will stay.



This cowboy clock was also Clay's when he was little. His aunt Sue made it for him.

Okay, now I just need this baby!






I had to put up a pic of my too cute to handle girls!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Janna's decorating skills are amazing. The room looks great!

Heather said...

That Janna! She's for sure a keeper.

I love all the different things of Clay's and Austin's that you are putting in this room for Colby. It all fits together perfectly!

tharker said...

It all looks so cute! I love the blanket and the valance. Now all you need to make that room complete is Colby!

Megan said...

what a blessing, to have such a good friend!
you are right, now all you need is little colby.

Vanessa said...

Wow, That room is gorgeous. I LOVE the hankerchiefs for the blanket. It turned out so cute. I can't wait to meet Colby! Both Austin and Colby make good Cowboy names :)

Ms. Kristen said...

cute, cute! Love cowboy rooms!