Monday, March 2, 2009

Will I Make It 10 More Weeks??

This morning I am already emotionally exhausted. I always wake up and feel the baby moving around. Not this morning. I shook my tummy and poked at it and had feelings of dread that I had already done this before!!! I pleaded with Heavenly Father to not take our baby and begged the kid to move. Still I couldn't feel him. So we got the kids ready, took them to school, and Clay and I went to the doctor. We have a standing agreement with Dr M that I can come in anytime if I need to hear a heartbeat.

As soon as the nurse put the doppler on we could hear the heartbeat. I can't even describe the relief! The whole way home I was kicked from within. "I was just sleeping Mommy! Can't a baby get some rest around here?"

So today I have ordered a Doppler to rent (Dr M can't find his) so if this happens again I won't have to panic for two hours. I'm not going to do anything I had planned today. I'm so tired from the stress of this morning. I'm going to sit on my butt and just feel my baby. Although I do wish I had some ice cream.

5 comments:

tharker said...

SO glad everything is okay!!

Shelly said...

I am also glad everything is okay. I hope you get your doppler soon

Amy said...

Oh how scary!!! I'm glad everything is okay! I pray for you every day.

Vanessa said...

I am so happy your baby is okay. That sounds terrifying.

Michelle said...

Oh, I am so glad I'm not pregnant! Oh, how I wish I WERE pregnant! :) I can totally see how it's going to be.
Sorry I'm so late commenting on this--I got really behind in my google reader.
Maybe you've already answered this question in a post, but have they scheduled a birth day for you yet?