Monday, March 23, 2009

The Wonderful World of Savannah

Savannah has discovered the wonderful world of reading. She constantly has a book in her hands. My favorite thing is when she reads to Dakotah. Dakotah is already learning some words just from being read to all the time. I'm so glad she loves to read like I do because I have all my childhood books that I'm excited to share with her!







Savannah played indoor soccer the last couple of months. She was timid and unsure about what to do with the ball. So mostly she just had a good workout. You'll see that she mostly just runs up and down the court. The first video is my favorite, how she shrinks away from the ball. Oh, she plays like her mother!










But wait! In this video she actually makes contact with the ball!!

Savannah really had a lot of fun and is excited to play outdoor soccer in June.

3 comments:

Megan said...

the picture of your girls reading together is just PRECIOUS!
what an exciting time in her life, a whole world of books being opened...

Amy said...

So cute! It is so cute that she is reading to Dakotah. What a good big sister. It is so nice to have a child that can read!

I love the soccer videos! They are so funny! I love how she ducked from the ball. That was so cute. She sure is good at running.
I also loved in the last video how you accidentally called her Dakotah... so glad I'm not the only one! My girls even beat me to saying "whatever her name is" after I mess up their names. I guess I say that a lot... oops.

tharker said...

I love the picture of her reading to Dakotah. She is a great sister!

Fun videos! Good job, Savannah!!