Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Praise My Mom!!

My parents were here over the weekend. We had a lot of fun but the best thing my mom did was to cut Clay's hair!! He has this weird thing that he won't let anyone but my mom cut his hair. Janna offered to make his favorite meal for him if he would let her, we begged him to go pay someone to do it, but he refused. (I told you he could be stubborn!) The last time we saw my mom was at Thanksgiving so that was the last time his hair was cut. So now he is a fresh looking hot thing!


Tell me, what looks better? This.............





Or this????


(For those who are concerned, we'll be seeing my mom in May, June, and July so we have the summer haircuts covered. After that it may get a little dicey again.)

7 comments:

Heather said...

Second picture, hands down. Glad your mom will be around to cut hair this summer.

Anonymous said...

I was reading your blog when this new entry popped up. I think Clay looks great with his new haircut.
Mom

Shellie said...

Yay for the new cut!

tharker said...

Funny guy! I too love his new 'do!

Tyler and Caryn said...

I bet you had lots of fun having Mom & Dad visit!
I don't know, the shaggy look is in... :) I try to get Ty to grow his hair a little longer, but no...
Thanks for your comment on our blog. You are so sweet!

Amy said...

I noticed a couple weeks ago and I wondered when he would see your mom next... much better!

Mark and Jana said...

I almost didn't recognize my little brother with all that curly hair. I had no idea he had any curly hair. I do think it's kind of cute though. He looks like my mom in my opinion.